camel-users mailing list archives

From William Tam <>
Subject Re: restlet component GET request and query string parameters
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 23:04:16 GMT
RE: Setting request query string at runtime
We can enhance camel-restlet component so that it can read Camel message
header "CamelHttpQuery" and set its value in the request URI.  I can
look into that.  If you'd like to submit a patch, it would be appreciated.

RE: Custom headers not getting into HTTP Request headers
We should investigate it.  If you get there before me, please report
what you find.