camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <cschnei...@talend.com>
Subject Re: Issue with JMS Temp Queues (Tibco EMS)
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:00:39 GMT
Hi,

I think temp queues won´t work for your case as I think you can not
explicitly set the name of a temp queue. It is rather like queueName =
createTempQueue() so you would need to transfer the name to the peer.

One thing is that you could use dynamic queues. These can be created on
the fly if the JMS server allows it. The problem is that these queues
are not bound to the lifecycle of the creating connection. That means
you have to care for removing them manually while temp queues are
removed automatically.

You could also try to explain what exactly you are trying to achieve
with that. Perhaps there is a completely different way that also works well.

Christian