camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Asynchronous Remoting with Futures
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 07:24:19 GMT
If you are write your own component, you can use the camel async API[1]
to do work asynchronously.

But as you are using the client API to send the request into the camel
route, you need to leverage the Feature API[2]

[1]http://camel.apache.org/asynchronous-processing.html
[2]http://camel.apache.org/async.html

--
Willem