camel-users mailing list archives

From Phil <public_p...@me.com>
Subject Advice on Error Handling
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:38:36 GMT
Could someone point me to a few examples that will help me implement these types of error handling
and process monitoring:

* Each time a file is written via the SFTP component, a bean method is called.  If a failure
occurs, the exchange is re-tried a configurable number of times.

* If a bean processing method recognizes an error condition, a file is written to a configurable
directory.

For the first item, my bean will record the file being sent and a success or failure in our
monitoring database.
For the second item, the bean will move a file to an error directory that my users will examine
and may reprocess.