camel-users mailing list archives

From stephaniswork...@gmx.de
Subject Dynamic URI in Java DSL
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:27:15 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to Camel and already searched the mailling list for this issue but couldn't find a
solution for JavaDSL.

I'd like to build a "to" URI dynamically from a value coming from the body. More concrete:
I'd like to load a FreeMarker template depending on a body value. I've tried this:

to("freemarker://templateHome/${body.templateName}.ftl")

It seems that the URI is not evaluated.
I also tried this:

to("freemarker://templateHome" + simple("${body.templateName}) + ".ftl")

But both seems not to work. Am I missing something or did I something get wrong with the simple
syntax usage?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Stephan
--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar