camel-users mailing list archives

From "Krsmanovic, Dragisa" <Dragisa.Krsmano...@ask.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ stuck message using JTA Transactions
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 23:58:41 GMT
You might be having issues with ActivMQ flow control.

I blogged about similar problem a while back. http://www.dragishak.com/?p=254

Basically, there is a limit on the total number of messages buffered in AMQ. In a transacted
route a message will not be taken off the queue unless the transaction is successful. But
you can't complete the transaction because, since all the resources are taken, you can't place
the message on the next queue.