camel-users mailing list archives

From jpalmer1026 <palmer1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Camel with Spring
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:53:48 GMT
Thanks Claus.

Based on the link that you posted, I changed my Java main to the below and
everything seems to be working great. Just for my edification, does this
look roughly correct to you or am I doing something that I shouldn't be
doing?

import org.apache.camel.spring.Main;

public class MainSpring {
    private Main main;

        MainSpring example = new MainSpring();
        example.boot();
//        new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("spring-config.xml");
    }

    public void boot() throws Exception {
        // create a Main instance
        main = new Main();
        // enable hangup support so you can press ctrl + c to terminate the
JVM
        main.enableHangupSupport();
        main.setApplicationContextUri("spring-config.xml");

        // run until you terminate the JVM
        System.out.println("Starting Camel. Use ctrl + c to terminate the
JVM.\n");
        main.run();
    }

}