camel-users mailing list archives

From JacobS <>
Subject Re: Add a Processor to a route at runtime
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:07:01 GMT
I am adding plugins functionality to my app and I want the plugins to be able
to add processors to the existing routes. I don't know in which route or
where in the route the plugin would want to add some logic thats why I
wanted to add the processors at runtime.

Can 'Camel Intercept' help me with this ?
-Is it possible to add intercepts at run-time to a chosen location ?
-How would it effect performance if I add intercepts to all routes before
each processing step although I wont be needing added functionality to all
of the processing steps?