camel-users mailing list archives

From hyjshanghai <hyjshang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Get SOAP Response from the Last Camel Processor in the Route?
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 01:44:47 GMT
Yes, that is exactly what I do in the end processor.

Build a W3C XML document object from an XML file.
Create a new CxfPayload object, with the element list containing the root
element of this document object.
exchange.getOut().setBody(the CxfPayload object).

I found the following log about operation info, where output size is "1".
Does it matter?
09:37:47.836 [20318304@qtp-17745616-0 - /SoapContext/SoapPort] DEBUG
o.a.c.j.i.HolderOutInterceptor - op: [OperationInfo:
{http://xml.ms.com/ns/com/company/lab}process]
09:37:47.836 [20318304@qtp-17745616-0 - /SoapContext/SoapPort] DEBUG
o.a.c.j.i.HolderOutInterceptor - op.hasOutput(): true
09:37:47.836 [20318304@qtp-17745616-0 - /SoapContext/SoapPort] DEBUG
o.a.c.j.i.HolderOutInterceptor - op.getOutput().size(): 1