camel-users mailing list archives

From balajiu <bala...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: file route not working for Exception scenario
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 16:24:14 GMT
Hello,

I have following file route in which I want to move the file only upon
successfully processing. In any event of exception I want the file to be
unmodified in the source directory.

However the the following route is not working as I expected. I am new to
camel and looking for advise.

In the event exception thrown becasue could not connect to activemq after
splitting the file , I see the file getting processed as per redelivery
attempts and I see partial file moved from source directory to archive
directory.

I appreciate your help.

onException(MessagingException.class).maximumRedeliveries(getExcetionsMaxRetries()).redeliverDelay(getRedeliverDelay()).handled(true).to("bean:mailNotificationProcessor");

onException(Throwable.class).handled(true).process(writeToLogFile()).to("bean:mailNotificationProcessor");

from("file://c:///servicemix///poller?filter=#FileFilter&move=//c:///servicemix///archive///${file:onlyname}-${date:now:yyyyMMdd}")
.split().method("SplitterBean",
"splitBody").to("activemq:producer").to("bean:updateQueueProcessor") .end();

Thank you,
Balaji