camel-users mailing list archives

From Brian <br...@xfact.com>
Subject ActiveMQ stuck message using JTA Transactions
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 19:43:32 GMT
I am having an issue with a message being stuck in an ActiveMQ queue when
using spring JTA Transaction Manager backed by Atomikos and a propagation
policy of "PROPAGATION_REQUIRES_NEW".

I am trying to consume from one queue and insert into the second queue using
a different transaction than the first. This issue does not appear on the
first message but does on each subsequent message sent. We suspect there is
something wrong with the transactions and it is potentially not committing
successfully or hanging. Below is my stripped down camel configurations to
reproduce this issue. Thanks.

Camel Version - 2.6.0

ActiveMQ Version - 5.4.2

Spring Version - 3.0.5