camel-users mailing list archives

From "BERTRAND Antoine AWL-IT" <antoine.bertr...@atosorigin.com>
Subject RE: message/exchange identification
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:27:15 GMT
Thanks a lot.

But, when the messageID is setted (maybe it's possible to use it)?

-----Original Message-----
From: Björn Bength [mailto:bjorn.bength@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday 24 March 2011 16:14
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: message/exchange identification

Hi,

This is a method that may work:
put logic in an event handler with this logic:

if  header("BertrandCorrelation") is null
    setHeader("BertrandCorrelation", new uuid)

then add this event handler to every camel context you have.
this will give you a new correlation id however the message enters the
camel routes,
and the same correlation will follow the same "transaction" through
it's life, (where header propagation is enabled).

Exchange id is generated for each new camel exchange (I.e. a split
generates new exchanges, etc)

/Björn

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 3:29 PM, BERTRAND Antoine     AWL-IT
<antoine.bertrand@atosorigin.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm running camel into servicemix (fuse version 4.2 and 4.3.1).
> All services I provide are structured like this:
>
> -          1 camel context per bundle
>
> -          1 bundle per input system
>
> -          1 or more bundles for business logic
>
> -          1 bundle per output system
>
> -          Business bundles are mainly linked with vm/nmr/queue endpoints
>
> My question is, how can I identify a single message across all bundles ?
>
> I've seen that we have messageID and excahangeID, but I can't figure out who and when
those values are filled/modified.

> Regards,
>
> Antoine BERTAND
> Analyst Programmer
> MultiChannel Integration - Atos Worldline SA/NV
> antoine.betrand@atosorigin.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@atosorigin.com>
> Phone: +32 (0)2 727 61 34
> Haachtsesteenweg 1442 Chaussée de Haecht - B-1130 Brussels Belgium
> www.atosworldline.be<http://www.atosworldline.be>
> Atos Worldline is Atos Origin's core expertise in High-Tech Transactional Services
>

> ________________________________
>
> Atos Worldline SA/NV - Chaussee de Haecht 1442 Haachtsesteenweg
> - 1130 Brussels - Belgium
> RPM-RPR Bruxelles-Brussel - TVA-BTW BE 0418.547.872
> Bankrekening-Compte Bancaire-Bank Account 310-0269424-44
> BIC BBRUBEBB - IBAN BE55 3100 2694 2444
>
> "The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment thereto is confidential
and may contain information which is protected by intellectual property rights.
> This information is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above.
> This e-mail does not constitute any binding relationship or offer toward any of the addressees.
> If you are not one of the addressees , one of their employees or a proxy holder entitled
to hand over this message to the addressee(s), any use of the information contained herein
(e.g. reproduction, divulgation, communication or distribution,...) is prohibited.
> If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately
after.
> The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject
to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability."