camel-users mailing list archives

From "BERTRAND Antoine AWL-IT" <antoine.bertr...@atosorigin.com>
Subject message/exchange identification
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 14:29:59 GMT
Hi all,

I'm running camel into servicemix (fuse version 4.2 and 4.3.1).
All services I provide are structured like this:

-          1 camel context per bundle

-          1 bundle per input system

-          1 or more bundles for business logic

-          1 bundle per output system

-          Business bundles are mainly linked with vm/nmr/queue endpoints

My question is, how can I identify a single message across all bundles ?

I've seen that we have messageID and excahangeID, but I can't figure out who and when those
values are filled/modified.

Regards,

Antoine BERTAND
Analyst Programmer
MultiChannel Integration - Atos Worldline SA/NV
antoine.betrand@atosorigin.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@atosorigin.com>
Phone: +32 (0)2 727 61 34
Haachtsesteenweg 1442 Chaussée de Haecht - B-1130 Brussels Belgium
www.atosworldline.be<http://www.atosworldline.be>
Atos Worldline is Atos Origin's core expertise in High-Tech Transactional Services

________________________________

Atos Worldline SA/NV - Chaussee de Haecht 1442 Haachtsesteenweg
- 1130 Brussels - Belgium
RPM-RPR Bruxelles-Brussel - TVA-BTW BE 0418.547.872
Bankrekening-Compte Bancaire-Bank Account 310-0269424-44
BIC BBRUBEBB - IBAN BE55 3100 2694 2444

"The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment thereto is confidential and may
contain information which is protected by intellectual property rights.
This information is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above.
This e-mail does not constitute any binding relationship or offer toward any of the addressees.
If you are not one of the addressees , one of their employees or a proxy holder entitled to
hand over this message to the addressee(s), any use of the information contained herein (e.g.
reproduction, divulgation, communication or distribution,...) is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately
after.
The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data
corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability."