camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <cschnei...@talend.com>
Subject AW: JMSConfiguration - Camel vs CXF
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 16:50:43 GMT
You should upload it somewhere and then send the link with a request for feed back to the list.
Perhaps one of the free file hosters will do.

Christian

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jeffrey Knight [mailto:jeffrey.knight@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2011 17:01
An: users@camel.apache.org
Betreff: Re: JMSConfiguration - Camel vs CXF

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Christian Schneider <chris@die-schneider.net> wrote:
> [...] If you want to take the time and build an example this will surely be added to
the distro.

I have the beginnings of an end-to-end sample using Camel in a WAR deployed to WebSphere.
It reads files form a folder and uses JNDI resources to put messages on the message queue
(either IBM MQ or ActiveMQ).

My README document is quite a bit longer than the others and includes screenshots, since this
example requires extensive WAS configuration of JNDI resources. Where I can send / post a
draft for feedback and suggestions ?

-Jeff