camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-hazelcast component
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:12:42 GMT
Hi

Cool we love contributions.

This wiki page walks you through the process
http://camel.apache.org/add-new-component-guide.html

Maybe you can read that page and if needed correct anything it highlights.

Then open a JIRA and attach the source code and grant license to Apache.
Then we can take a look.

And importantly you should help with the documentation of the component :)

Is your component related by the new kestrel component by any chance?
http://camel.apache.org/kestrel

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 8:56 AM, Claus Straube <claus.straube@catify.com> wrote:
> I've forgotten the most important part. Here you can find it:
> https://github.com/catify/camel-hazelcast
>
> Sorry ;)
>
> On 18.02.2011 08:55, Claus Straube wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> we've developed a camel component for the Hazelcast data grid
>> (http://www.hazelcast.com <http://www.hazelcast.com/>). Hazelcast is a easy
>> to use, but powerful data grid solution, entirely written in Java. We've
>> implemented a producer/consumer for the distributed map/multimap, a producer
>> for the atomic number and a consumer for simple cluster support. We want to
>> give the component back to the community under Apache License.
>>
>> @Claus Is there a way to give the code to the camel project? Yes. I've
>> read http://camel.apache.org/contributing.html but it's not clear for me,
>> yet ;) Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Best regards - Claus
>>

> --
> claus straube
>
> phone    +49-89-38157419
> mobile   +49-176-49673717
> web      http://www.catify.com
> office   5. floor, heßstr. 56, 80798 munich

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com