camel-users mailing list archives

From Jon Anstey <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBM Websphere MQ <--> Camel routes
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 16:06:58 GMT
targetClient is a WMQ option so you need to set that on the JMS destination
name, not the Camel endpoint URI:

.setHeader("CamelJmsDestinationName",
constant("queue:///MY_QUEUE?targetClient=1"))
.to("ibmmq:queue:MY_QUEUE?useMessageIDAsCorrelationID=true");

Cheers,
Jon
FuseSource
Email: jon@fusesource.com