camel-users mailing list archives

From tnk <jus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBM Websphere MQ <--> Camel routes
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 14:45:09 GMT

<route id="ActiveMq_to_IBM">
    	<from uri="activemq:queue:RESPONSE.TEST?disableReplyTo=true" />
    	<setExchangePattern pattern="InOnly" />
    	<convertBodyTo type="java.lang.String" />
    	<recipientList>
    		<!-- simple>${in.headers.RPL_TO_DST2}</simple-->
    		<simple>ibmmq:queue://<qmngr>/<queueName>?targetClient=1</simple>
    	</recipientList>
    </route>

LOG:

17:07:04,984 | ERROR | tenerContainer-1 | EndpointMessageListener
    | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger  248 | 68 -
org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.4.0
.fuse-01-00 | Caused by:
[org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException - Failed to resolve
endpoint: ibmmq://queue://<qmngr>/<queueName>?targetClient=1 due to:
Failed to resolve endpoint:
ibmmq://queue://<qmngr>/<queueName>?targetClient=1 due to: There are 1
parameters
 that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the parameters
are spelt correctly and that they are properties of the endpoint.
Unknown parameters=[
{targetClient=1}]]
org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve
endpoint: ibmmq://queue://<qmngr>/<queueName>?targetClient=1 due to:
Failed to resolve endpoint:
ibmmq://queue://<qmngr>/<queueName>?targetClient=1 due to: There are 1
parameters that couldn't be set on th
e endpoint. Check the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and
that they are properties of the endpoint. Unknown
parameters=[{targetClient=1}]