camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS Transaction in jboss camel is not work
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 07:25:54 GMT
Hi

You could have looked at the Camel JMS docu as well. There is a big
red warning block
http://camel.apache.org/jms

Also, if you are using XA resources or running in a J2EE container,
you may want to set the cacheLevelName to be CACHE_NONE as we have
found that when using JBoss with TibCo EMS and JTA/XA you must disable
caching.