camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory leak in camel mail component
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 14:13:39 GMT
On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Marco Crivellaro
<mcrive@optasportsdata.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your reply,
>

> I can see a lot of org.apache.camel endpoints, I guess these are related to
> the fact we are sending a huge number of file having a unique file name and
> having the fileName option in the URI is making unique all those endpoints
> even though FTP server is always the same (setting fileName at header level
> would fix it).
>

> Coming to your suggestion of using an interceptor to move URI options to
> Headers:
> is there a way to automatically map a URI parameter to its header equivalent
> or we will need to build the map 'manually'? For instance "fileName" uri
> option to its header equivalent

Yeah will have to implement this yourself.

Instead of interceptor you can also just add a processor / bean before
the .recipientList DSL.

I tried to look into a general solution but the problem is the
Endpoint API creates the Producer without any
callback hooks to CamelContext so we can "listen". The component
creates the producer/consumers directly.

Camel 3 will improve the routing engine to be more dynamic internally
and this will allow us to "listen" and intervene situations as this.

> Are you supporting all possible URI parameters in headers as well for all
> components?

Often its only the filename which may change. I assume you login using
the same user account?
If so keep that part static.