camel-users mailing list archives

From Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>
Subject Camel webconsole in Karaf
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 18:19:51 GMT
I mostly use Karaf to deploy Camel routes. I also use Karaf's webconsole
quite a lot since it's a useful management tool. Karaf has an api for
extending the webconsole with "plugins" for different purposes. E g there is
an iPOJO plugin that letes you monitor/manage iPOJO components via the
webconsole.

Are there any plans to integrate Camel's webconsole into the Karaf
webconsole? It would be really convenient if I could just deploy a Camel
webconsole plugin in Karaf and then use Karaf's webconsole to manage Camel.

/Bengt