camel-users mailing list archives

From Tom Howe <tomh...@artcore.com>
Subject How to use File endpoint to write files to directories in form of 1/2/3/4
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 10:02:37 GMT
Hi, first post, loving camel! (Using with akka - akka.io).

I need to write a lot of files using camel to a directory and need to avoid
the directory getting to big.

My endpoint at the moment is just file:/to/my/dir.

It works ok, except if the harvester of these files goes down for a while
and the directory gets too many files, bad things happen!

Is there a config option that will create subdirectories below that using
random numbers to several dirs deep. eg

/to/my/dir/1/4/2/filename

Thanks, Tom