camel-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Knight <jeffrey.kni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMSConfiguration - Camel vs CXF
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 16:01:23 GMT
On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Christian Schneider
<chris@die-schneider.net> wrote:
> [...] If you want to take the time and build an example this will surely be added to
the distro.

I have the beginnings of an end-to-end sample using Camel in a WAR
deployed to WebSphere. It reads files form a folder and uses JNDI
resources to put messages on the message queue (either IBM MQ or
ActiveMQ).

My README document is quite a bit longer than the others and includes
screenshots, since this example requires extensive WAS configuration
of JNDI resources. Where I can send / post a draft for feedback and
suggestions ?

-Jeff