camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How-to specify tab delimiter for flatpack
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:19:48 GMT
On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 5:56 PM, prossman
<philipp.rossmanith@t-systems.es> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for the quick reply, and sorry for not mentioning the version. I'm
> using Camel inside Fuse 4.3.0 (apache-servicemix-4.3.0-fuse-03-00), so I'm
> bound to what is used there: <camel.version>2.4.0-fuse-02-00</camel.version>
>
> I'll try to look for another workaround, then...

If you use Java DSL then you can do as follows in the configure() method

// eg grab the endpoint using the uri, WITHOUT that delimiter
FlatpackEndpoint flatpack = context.getEndpoint("flatpatck:xxxx");
// and then set the delimiter in java code
flatpack.setDelimter('\t');

from(flatpack)...

Fuse ESB 4.3.1 has been released and it ships with Camel 2.6.