camel-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <sapa...@googlemail.com>
Subject camel-cxf endpoint without wsdl and serviceClass possible?
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 12:49:53 GMT
Hi,
If you are writing a CXF client, you can write a client using the
CXF's dispatch API to send an arbitrary payload to some target
service.
I would like to configure a camel cxf endpoint that does the same
thing. However, the code seems to require either the WSDL or the
service class.
When I do not set both the wsdlURL and serviceClass parameters, it
still assumes the service class is set and starts initializing the
service class, leading to an NPE.

Am I missing something here or is this a known limitaiton?

Thanks for your help.

Regards, Aki