camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consumer Multiple Messages
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2011 17:26:41 GMT
Hi Roshan,

Do you mean N internal Camel exchanges, or N replies to the 1 caller request?

The former is relatively easy to do. The second is a bit tricky with of the request/reply
model, but if your protocol is async it could be done. See for instance the mail or jms components
and the role of replyTo.
Looks a bit off the beaten path. Is that really what you want to do?

Hadrian

On Feb 21, 2011, at 12:15 PM, Roshan A. Punnoose wrote:

> This may have already been asked, but I can't seem to find the answer on Google...
>
> I have created a custom component, with a custom consumer. My consumer takes a query,
and outputs results. I want there to be N exchanges for 1 query, but I can't seem to find
a way to send multiple exchanges after the consumer has processed the query. Any ideas?