camel-users mailing list archives

From William Tam <email.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-cxf endpoint without wsdl and serviceClass possible?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 15:16:33 GMT
Just a reminder if you do use MESSAGE and PAYLOAD, please don't forget
to set the operationName header.  Otherwise, it has no clue what
operation to call as the payload is not parsed.

For more information, please search for "operatonName" on this page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/CXF