camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: JMSConfiguration - Camel vs CXF
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 18:32:49 GMT
Ah ok .. so you still have your cxf jms config. That is fine.

Using the camel transport for cxf is not that complicated but it has
it´s drawbacks. For example it does not
support streaming like cxf does. So as long as you don´t need to use
camel and cxf in the same route you will
probably be better off with the little extra redundancy.

Christian

--
----
http://www.liquid-reality.de