camel-users mailing list archives

From Alex MadMind <alex.madm...@gmail.com>
Subject camel-smpp - disconnect problem
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 01:36:20 GMT
Hello!

I use camel-smpp in a Karaf/Spring project.
Here is the problem I observed when I stop/update my bundle SMPP
endpoint just closes the TCP connection to SMSC.
There is no unbind. This is a major problem for my project, because
mobile operator will not allow me to connect to SMSC without an unbind.

Here is the error from SMPPSim:

2011.02.04 02:30:31 487 WARNING 18 packetLen[3] == -1, throwing EOFException
2011.02.04 02:30:31 487 INFO    18 null
java.io.EOFException
     at
com.seleniumsoftware.SMPPSim.StandardConnectionHandler.readPacketInto(Unknown
Source)
     at
com.seleniumsoftware.SMPPSim.StandardConnectionHandler.runThread(Unknown
Source)
     at
com.seleniumsoftware.SMPPSim.StandardConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Source)
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
2011.02.04 02:30:31 488 INFO    18 StandardConnectionHandler waiting for
connection

This is the route in Camel/Spring:

<camel:route>
<camel:from uri="smpp://id@localhost:2775?password=pass"/>
<camel:to uri="log:test"/>
</camel:route>
</camelContext>

Is there a way to add unbind on stop/update of the bundle?