camel-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Vanbrabant <>
Subject Support for StreamMessage
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:17:16 GMT

Hi all,

I'm new to Camel and would like to use it to perform content based routing.
The message are put on an ActiveMQ queue as StreamMessages by a third party
application (no change possible here).

Doing some research on the web, I found the mapping to/from StreamMessage is
not supported by Camel. However I do realy need this feature.

I assume that it is possible to implement a custom mapper (or something like
that) which maps my own custom POJO into a StreamMessage class?

Any advise or help (link.example) on how to implement such a custom mapper
would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Patrick Vanbrabant