camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From hoopzhou <>
Subject Re: HL7 component release connection problem
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 01:54:59 GMT


Maybe I have found the root cause. It 's the start byte.
My program is used for Japanese Customer. 
In Japan, the HL7 message is no start byte. 
And the sending tool I used cut the start byte of sending message

Then I find the related log :
2011/02/10 20:03:36.968: <WARN> [HL7MLLPDecoder] writeString(66)
 - No start byte found, reading from beginning of data 

After I added the start byte, it works.

Thanks for both of your kindly help again.

Best Wishes
Zhou Nan
View this message in context:
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message