camel-users mailing list archives

From watcher <>
Subject SFTP - trigger consuming of a file wont delete or move file
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 21:31:37 GMT

Hi I trying to trigger a archive of a file on a sftp server on demand.

Bascially a message is sent to a queue with a filename, that file is then
consumed and should be sent to an archive folder on the sftp server.

It appears that it will not work in case 2 but does work in case one.

I've setup a simpler example to show what i mean.

Case 1. ( delete and/move works)

Case 2. ( delete or/move does not work)
	.process(new Processor() {
		public void process(final Exchange exchange) throws Exception {
		ConsumerTemplate consumerTemplate = getContext().createConsumerTemplate();
		Exchange pollExchange =
				exchange.getOut().setHeader(Exchange.FILE_NAME, "myfile.txt");

The only workaround I've found is if I use premove=.archive