camel-users mailing list archives

From adamcooney <adam.coo...@certus-tech.com>
Subject Re: Multicast not enabling stream caching by default
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 11:13:16 GMT

You're right, I misread the 'Implicitly enabled for multicast and dead letter
channel (Camel 1.x)' section of the page as overriding the camel 2 default
but it was only in camel 1.

It says the reason it was changed was to not change the payload under the
covers, but since the purpose of multicast is to allow multiple recipients
to read the message, is it not the case that this is a specific case that
should be defaulted to true like it was in Camel 1.x? I could be mistaken,
but I don't see how to use multicast without having it set to true.