camel-users mailing list archives

From Marco Crivellaro <mcr...@optasportsdata.com>
Subject Re: Memory leak in camel mail component
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 15:00:38 GMT

Hi All,
I am working together with Sri in a project which makes an extensive use of
camel (you've seen some posts from me in the past).
I can confirm the number of endpoints being created grows constantly using
any protocol,
with our system we are serving a very high number of endpoints and at the
moment we are forced to restart our application every now and then to free
up memory use. Is there a way to unreference all endpoints and therefore
allow them to be deallocated by garbage collector?

I think the issue described by Sri with mail component is a different
problem as the leak is shown only when using recipient list, if we use a for
cicle the memory use is not growing (hence the same endpoint is used).