camel-users mailing list archives

From 차정호 <jh...@barunmo.com>
Subject Is it possible to have Configurable thread pools size in spring/camel property file ?
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 01:28:00 GMT
Hello

I love Camel framework!

I have some problem using camel thread pool.

I have configurable values in the property file “test.properties” , and I
want to use them in camel spring xml.

Like the below spring xml :

…

<context:property-placeholder location="classpath:test.properties" />

<route>

<from uri="seda:in" />

       <threads poolSize="${thread.size}" maxPoolSize="${thread.max.size}" >

              <to uri="bean:someBean?method=test" />

       </threads>

</route>

…

But the poolSize, maxPoolSize xml schema type is very strict,  they accept
only the int type.

Could someone help me to set configurable poolSize, maxPoolSize in property
file ?

Thanks a lot.