camel-users mailing list archives

From Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru
Subject Re: Error handler: log handled exception
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 16:07:00 GMT
My fault. The end of the working day.

Everything works just fine.

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

Sergey Zhemzhitsky/TRD
28.01.2011 18:43

users@camel.apache.org
cc

Subject
Error handler: log handled exception

Hi there,

Is it possible to log exception handled by means of errorHandler.

Consider I have the following configuration

<errorHandler id="defaultErrorHandler" type="DeadLetterChannel"
deadLetterUri="dlq" useOriginalMessage="true">
    <redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="0" redeliveryDelay="1000"
logHandled="true"/>
</errorHandler>

Here logHandled attribute is true.

There is the following piece of code in the
RedeliveryErrorHandler.logFailedDelivery method

if (handled && !data.currentRedeliveryPolicy.isLogHandled()) {
    // do not log handled
    return;
}

According to this piece of code my exception will not be logged,  which is
a little bit confusing, because logHandled attribute is true.

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky