camel-users mailing list archives

From Marcos Díez Fernández <>
Subject CXF endpoint's address dynamically modified?
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:23:55 GMT

I have set up a camel CXF client with Spring in ServiceMix-4.3.0-fuse-03-00 based on Karaf
OSGi container. Due to my project requirements, and to take advantage of OSGI capabilities,
 I'd like to change the CXF endpoint's address dynamically. Until now I can extract the endpoint
from the camel context but I'm not able to modify its address:

CxfEndpoint cxfEndpoint = (CxfEndpoint) camelContext.getEndpoint("cxfEsiosMPClient");

I've seen there is a setAddress method for CxfEndpoint in Camel 2.5.0, but currently Servicemix
just contains Camel 2.4.0, which doesn't have this setter.

Does this setter solves this issue, and therefore I should wait for a new version of ServiceMix?
Or is there any workaround for this?

Any help would be appreciate. Thanks in advance.