camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <cschnei...@talend.com>
Subject AW: WS -->JMS --> WS says RuntimeException
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:13:06 GMT
Hi Bill,

if you only want to forward the soap xml then you do not need to use the cxf component. Btw.
such a route will also route back the reponse via a temporary queue.

You could try with:

from("jetty:http://server:port/service").to("jms:dataqueue")
or
from("servlet:/service").to("jms:dataQueue")

Christian

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Bill [mailto:chenfeng.foss@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 15. Januar 2011 15:07
An: users@camel.apache.org
Betreff: WS -->JMS --> WS says RuntimeException

Hi,
These is a WebService  , and i want proxy it in the camel.
just like this:     my proxy ws in camel       --->        jms          --->
real webservice

1. I create a interface of real webservice 2. I create tow cxf endpoints. one is proxy ,one
is real ws.

then I route like this :      from("cxf:bean:proxy").to("cxf:bean:real") .
it works.
but  I route like this : from("cxf:bean:proxy").to("jms:dataqueue") It say runtimeexception....

I try unmarsh with jaxb , and I failed.
and I try unmarsh with soap.It says "The method addOrder has no ResponseWrapper and no suitable
return type"
  http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n3342602/code.rar code.rar my code is here...please
help me..thank you