camel-users mailing list archives

From Laurentiu Trica <laurentiu.tr...@finalfolder.biz>
Subject Character Encoding problem
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:52:23 GMT
Hi,

I have the following situation: I do a unedifact D96A conversion in
servicemix-4.2.0 using *camel-smoks*.
The problem is that the file I'm working with is encoded using "ISO-8859-1"
and the result is in "UTF-8" but some characters (especially German
"umlauts") are incorrectly written.

I made a manual conversion of the input stream to "UTF-8" before the actual
smooks conversion but the result it's still wrong.

Can you help me? Is there any setting about character encoding in camel?

--
Laurentiu Trica
Software Developer             Mobile: (+40) 722 329318

This message can contain privileged or confidential information and it is
intended only for addressee. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly
prohibited.