camel-users mailing list archives

From Deepti Bhogle <deepti.bho...@coverago.com>
Subject how to find out if a ftp file consumer has finished reading all files available?
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 23:57:04 GMT
Hello everyone,
I have a route set up to connect to a remote ftp server to download and
process documents.
I wish to shutdown the route after it finishes processing all the documents
available from the ftp server.
I dont have any way to find out if the given ftp consumer got all files.
Is there any way the ftp component will tell us that it has completed
reading all files,so that I can trigger the onCompletion to shutdown the
route.
I am using Camel 2.4.
Thank you,

--