camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: error handling and transaction question
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 09:33:54 GMT
On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 10:00 AM, niconic <> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
> Thank you for the response.
> Could you explain me why?
> I don't understand : i use seda and i've two routes "definition", why these
> routes are anyway linked?

onCompletion adds itself as a callback to the Exchange so when the
exchange is done the callbacks is being executed.
So even if onCompletion was defined in a route it will add itself as a
callback to the Exchange.
So when the Exchange is transfered from route A -> route B the
callbacks is transferred as well.

We should probably adjust this so route scoped onCompletion is only
triggered if the Exchange is done at that particular route.