camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject FuseSource launches beta for Fuse IDE for Apache Camel
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:43:14 GMT
Today FuseSource launches beta for Fuse IDE for Apache Camel.

Fuse IDE [1] will eventually come in a number of different flavours,
for different aspects of of integration
(Web and Restful services, messaging as well as supporting remote
configuration).

Initially the first flavor will be for Enterprise Integration
Patterns, with direct support for defining integration
routes within the excellent Apache Camel.

James Strachan has already blogged about this [2], but we will also be
adding the ability to debug camel routes in the near future.

At FuseSource we recommend you always start any integration project
first with Apache Camel,
but if you want  high availability, distributed routes or simply a
managed container to deploy your integration application in,
then deploy your camel routes inside ServiceMix.

The focus for FuseSource in 2011 is building even more value for our
users, as well as continuing to extend
the envelope for innovation through our Apache integration projects of
Camel, ActiveMQ, CXF and ServiceMix.

Making development of integration applications even easier with
Eclipse based tooling is just one thread of
development we are following, as we build on our success of last year [3].

Fuse IDE: http://fusesource.com/fuse/camel-beta/

[1] - http://fusesource.com/fuse/camel-beta/
[2] - http://macstrac.blogspot.com/2011/01/wanna-try-our-apache-camel-developer.html
[3] - http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/2010/10/fusesource-in-numbers.html