camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: General Camel WS client concern
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 02:42:48 GMT
On 1/11/11 10:36 AM, mferris wrote:

> Thank you all for squashing my overall fear.  I move forward with more
> confidence.
>
> I believe I found an example that may be faster than my specific upload and
> iteration (less XML) ...
> If I could ask, can one look at
> http://logicsector.wordpress.com/2008/10/19/how-to-create-a-wsdl-first-soap-client-in-java-with-cxf-and-maven/
> (I wasn't able to download the zipped source but there's only 3 files)
>
> I'm trying to create a camel route now (cxfEndpoint bean) but can't seem to
> avoid a 'serviceClass' requirement at the moment (must have endpointName and
> serviceName)

If you try out the camel 2.6-SNAPSHOT and there is only one service and
port in the wsdl, you don't need to specify the endpointName and
serviceName for the cxfEndpoint. camel-cxf will take care of it :)

> Would it be too much trouble to see a Camel example using CXF with this
> weather WS?  (So many examples with local service rather than remote;
> perhaps I can "contribute" to this in the future)

Not worry, if you find something wrong, please just shoot. The community
will help you.

--
Willem