camel-users mailing list archives

From alik <fe.dane...@gmail.com>
Subject How to completely disable redelivery in Camel 1.6.0
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:24:06 GMT

Hi.

What is the easiest way to disable redelivery in Camel 1.6.0 using Sprint
config XML? My routes are hard-coded so can't do much there. Disabling
redelivering for the entire Camel context will be fine. From what I've read
in this forum I understood that I should use errorHandlerRef property of the
camelCintext. Do I have to define dead letter channel to be referenced by
this property or there is a way to instruct Camel never even attempt to
redeliver? If I have to define the dead letter channel what
DeadLetterChannelBuilder properties I should provide in order to get the
simplest dead letter channel that will always ignore anything it receives?

Thank you,

--Alexander