camel-users mailing list archives

From Phobos <sm0k3...@gmail.com>
Subject JBoss 5.1.0 -> 6.0.0.Final (Camel Issues)
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:47:39 GMT

Hi,

I have a project packaged into an EAR that contains multiple EJB modules and
a WAR module that utilises Camel 2.5.0 (configured via Spring with correct
config of jbossResolver etc). The project works perfectly when the EAR is
deployed into JBoss 5.1.0 but doesn't quite work at all when deployed to a
new JBoss 6.0.0 container.

When deployed into JBoss 6.0.0. all EJBs are started correctly but when it
comes to deploying the contained WAR no error messages are displayed and I
just get the following log entry;

18:44:04,096 INFO  [org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatDeployment]
deploy, ctxPath=/<CONTEXT ROOT NAME>

Has anyone got Camel 2.5.0 working with JBoss 6/JEE6?

Thanks