camel-users mailing list archives

From Ashwin Karpe <>
Subject Re: Camel 2.4.0 BindyFixedLengthDataFormat does a trim on Fixed Length record
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 00:38:00 GMT

I agree. It certainly looks like there could be an option introduced here so
that we do not break existing users (bug may have graduated to feature) and
support this requirement with a switch/option.

I have raised a JIRA issue shown below. Please add yourself as a watcher.
BTW, you are also welcome to submit a patch if you are so inclined :)

Ashwin Karpe
Apache Camel Committer & Sr Principal Consultant
FUSESource (a Progress Software Corporation subsidiary)