camel-users mailing list archives

From Johan Haleby <>
Subject Re: Camel bootstrap with one-jar plugin fails
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:45:37 GMT

The one-jar plugin doesn't unpack and then re-pack everything together in the
same jar. It copies all dependencies to a folder inside the generate jar,
i.e. nothing is overwritten. The one-jar plugin then uses a custom
classloader to load jars inside the jar files.

When I downgrade to Camel 2.4.0 I don't get this problem but it still
doesn't work (it says that no route is found). Perhaps it could be related
this  problem?