camel-users mailing list archives

From mferris <>
Subject Re: General Camel WS client concern
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:57:41 GMT

Thank you for your coaching.  I will post my failed example using this WS later.
There appear to be 4 ports (endpointNames?) to this 'Weather' service (and 3
w/ my corp WS)
  <wsdl:service name="Weather">
    <wsdl:port name="WeatherSoap" binding="tns:WeatherSoap">
      <soap:address location="" />
    <wsdl:port name="WeatherSoap12" binding="tns:WeatherSoap12">
      <soap12:address location=""
    <wsdl:port name="WeatherHttpGet" binding="tns:WeatherHttpGet">
      <http:address location="" />
    <wsdl:port name="WeatherHttpPost" binding="tns:WeatherHttpPost">
      <http:address location="" />
so I must use endpointName and serviceName according to CIA book.

Hope to post some code much later today.