camel-users mailing list archives

From jmh <jeanmarc.her...@nrb.be>
Subject Alert by mail onException...but only one mail
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 10:06:56 GMT

Hello,

first of all, best wishes for 2011 and long life to Camel !

My question is :

I have a route which consumes a text file (from("file:...")) containing some
lines (with "\n" as separator)

Suppose I have a problem when I'm processing a line in my route and it
remains 1000 lines to process, how can I onException (see below) send only
one alert mail and not 1000 mails with the same exception ?

onException(MyProcessException.class).to(smtpTechnicalSupport);

Thanks for solution

JM