camel-users mailing list archives

From "sumit.singh" <>
Subject Re: Camel gui based route build questions..
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 06:14:09 GMT

Thanks for the replay,

we already have a product that needs this urgently so we quickly came up
with something and it is part of our framework. please take a look at :

We have a good version ready as part of framework and want to go opensource

Also If rider is going to be closed source it will be a problem since for
our customer,s we will have to fork our version of some tool so that they
can use it.

How can i reach out to you, my private mail id is sumit.singh at can you please mail me your email address where we can
discuss details?