camel-users mailing list archives

From magillus <mate...@omnigon.com>
Subject SFTP Component and consumer.regexPattern parameter throws error.
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 19:45:45 GMT

Hello,
I am trying to use SFTPComponent in Camel with filtering files by
regexPattern however on startup of application I got error with stacktrace
below. Anyone used SFTPComponent with regexPattern filter?
Is it bug or I do something wrong.
I couldn't find answer and I looked at source code for that component and it
has regexPattern usage as FTPComponent.
On documentation site: http://camel.apache.org/ftp.html is says under
'consumer.regexPattern' "Used by FTPConsumer. Regular expression to use for
matching files when consuming.". Does it means that SFTPComponent doesn't
use that parameter? I thought it is very similar.

2011-01-06/13:56:46.039/EST [main] INFO  Quartz scheduler version: 1.8.3
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException:
Failed to resolve endpoint:
sftp://username@192.168.1.2:22/?binary=true&consumer.delay=60000&consumer.regexPattern=.*%5C.xml%24&password=password
due to: There are 1 parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint
consumer. Check the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and that they
are properties of the endpoint. Unknown consumer
parameters=[{regexPattern=.*\.xml$}]
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollEndpoint.configureConsumer(ScheduledPollEndpoint.java:66)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.RemoteFileEndpoint.createConsumer(RemoteFileEndpoint.java:90)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.RemoteFileEndpoint.createConsumer(RemoteFileEndpoint.java:32)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.EventDrivenConsumerRoute.addServices(EventDrivenConsumerRoute.java:60)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRoute.onStartingServices(DefaultRoute.java:75)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.RouteService.doStart(RouteService.java:132)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:56)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doWarmUpRoutes(DefaultCamelContext.java:1328)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.safelyStartRouteServices(DefaultCamelContext.java:1256)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.start(DefaultCamelContext.java:952)
        at
org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.maybeStart(SpringCamelContext.java:203)
        at
org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.onApplicationEvent(SpringCamelContext.java:101)
        at
org.apache.camel.spring.CamelContextFactoryBean.onApplicationEvent(CamelContextFactoryBean.java:231)
        at
org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:97)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:303)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishRefresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:911)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:428)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:83)

Regards,
Magillus